[Thicko] Windage tray

mg72racer at juno.com mg72racer at juno.com
Tue Feb 5 07:27:55 MST 2008

Ron,

Don't muck about.  Get a hold of Tom Colby and buy one of his go fast oil
pans.  He has one with a fixed tray if you want false economy or one with a
removable tray.  He'll give you a core refund on an old pan. Speedwell
Engineering 818-898-9151 tomcolby at speedwellengineering.com

Mal Fay
Mosport in 2008!

-- Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone have a known good windage tray design for
an A-Aeries motor that they can share? In the sub 1:25
hijinx at Blackhawk, me and oil pressure had a few
trial separations in turn 1 before I shut it down. No
harm thankfully.

Ron

http://www.team.net/archive

You are subscribed as mg72racer at juno.com