[Thicko] global warming

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Feb 10 09:01:00 MST 2008

Yeah, I was outside, with the bigass Suburban, plowing 5' drifts of crusted
snow on top of total ice, right outside the door to the house. Got the truck
hung up, and spent 30 to 40 minutes trying to shovel it out in -45F. (Think
anyone might hear that in the house?)

Got the Jeep Commander out and hooked up to a chain, and tried to ease it
out by myself. Finally, after having my hair frozen to my forehead, I came
in and said I needed help outside. I caught shit for tracking in snow.

I'm pretty f'ing happy right now.