[Thicko] duh

Daniel Thompson DThompson at gbc.ca
Tue Feb 12 11:26:22 MST 2008

What a wimp, we're into triple that amount here. This is CANADA, where
the REAL MEN reside (and the sheep are never lonely...)

Daniel Thompson MBA CFA CFP
Partner
GBC Asset Management Inc.
1002 Sherbrooke St. West
suite 1700
Montreal, Quebec
H3A 3S4
514-848-0716
800-667-0716
www.gbc.ca
"Our vision is to be the leading destination for long-term growth
investors"