[Thicko] Sue Forsberg

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Fri Feb 29 12:50:02 MST 2008

From: Susan Forsberg [mailto:sforsberg at nafcs.k12.in.us]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 11:55 AM
To: wsthompson at thicko.com

Hey there-- I was going thru my emails and websites and saw your website on my
favorite page.  Boy it makes me miss the racing gang.  I hope things are going
well.  Gylf and I are doing fine down in Southern Indiana.  I am sorry I have
not kept in touch since Jon died.  It is hard to get to any of the races.  Can
you say hello to everyone for me and tell them I miss them lots. Good Luck
this season I will be looking for new pictures on your website.

Sue Forsberg