[Thicko] these folks are serious abouth their Packerware

William Thompson willy1959 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:59:59 MST 2008

If you don't understand that, your not accepted as a cheese head yet... dang
you were soooo close

we will give you another 5 years and let you take the test again.

but in the mean time

>       A man goes to the Chicago Bear ticket office and inquires about
purchasing play-off tickets. The ticket teller replies that there weren't
any tickets for sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

>       The following day the same man goes to the Chicago Bear ticket
office and inquires about purchasing Bear play-off tickets. The ticket
teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the
Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

>       This goes on for an entire week. The man goes to the Bear ticket
office inquiring about play-off tickets and the teller says none are for
sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

>       Another week of this goes by and the man still is asking the ticket
teller about Bear play-off tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud
voice says, I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS
AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE BEARS DID NOT MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.
>       The man replied, 'I know.' I drive all the way from Green Bay just
to hear you say that!

--
..if everything seems to be under control,

you're just not going fast enough...
www.btdtracing.com