[Tigers] Tiger appeal

Steinman, Bill wsteinman at pogolaw.com
Thu Aug 9 11:29:55 MDT 2007

One of the other things that made me fall in love with the Tiger is the story.  Running around with a tape measure to figure out which V8 would fit, meeting with Shelby, secretly taking $10 grand out of the company, hiding it from Lord Rootes, presenting the prototype to a skeptical engineering department, Lord Rootes' test drive, the modification to the body shell made by hammer-wielding employees at Jensen.

Just a fantastic story.  Makes the car all that more appealing.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.