[Tigers] The Original Tiger

Steinman, Bill wsteinman at pogolaw.com
Sun Aug 19 12:07:08 MDT 2007

Well, gang, I'm here at Pebble Beach with my dad's 1937 AC, and the original Sunbeam Tiger (as in the 1925 record setter) is here. Wow.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.