[Tigers] AUTO TRANSPORT RECOMMENDATION

Steinman, Bill wsteinman at pogolaw.com
Mon Aug 27 12:06:34 MDT 2007

InterCity.  Ask for Bob Sellers.  They are the best in the business, bar none.  They ship cars for my father (a professional restorer) all the time. More than half their fleet goes to Pebble Beach each year.  And they shipped the Duesenberg Mormom Meteor that one best in show at Pebble.  They've also shipped my Tiger and my MGC.  They will take care of your baby.

B.