[Tigers] FW: BOSS EFI Now Available!

Lawrence Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jul 12 18:46:46 MDT 2007

Your friend Lawrence Mayfield at drmayf at mayfco.com requested that we forward
you a copy of a message they recently received. You have not been subscribed
to any list, nor has your email address been permanently recorded.

This may help some of us who want to go to EFI without the look of EFI. Usual
disclaimers, I have no interest in this company except for the aspect of the
product.

mayf

Billet BossEFI Arrives!

Thanks for your previous inquiry about RetroTek Speeds revolutionary bolt-on
EFI system. Like most new products, it has taken us longer than expected to
have the first systems available, but they are finally in stock. RetroTek has
gone the extra mile and had these units CNC-machined out of billet aluminum
and polished to a chrome-like luster. (Machined finish available at a reduced
price.)

For a short period of time we are making a special introductory offer to those
who previously inquired about the BossEFI  if you purchase in the next 30
days you not only receive $300 off the purchase price of $2295, you also
receive free ground shipping! Thats our reward to you for your patience.

Remember, the BossEFI replaces any 4-barrel carb (square bore), and provides
the appearance of a carburetor, and the performance and efficiency of EFI. It
is easy to install with no fuel tank return line or laptop tuning of the ECU
required. The system simply tunes itself through the wide-band O2 sensor
module while you drive.

Two models are available, the BossEFI 750 will handle engines up to 550hp and
the BossEFI 1200 is for engines producing 550hp and above. Several finishes
are available to match your engine as well as multi-throttle body systems.

Please check out the attached BossEFI photo and also visit our brand new web
site at www.retrotekspeed.com for more information. You can order on-line or
call us at 951-737-2006.

Trouble viewing this email? Go to:
http://www.maildogmanager.com/page.html?p=0000015Fu8vt1CTjVcJ9oNj4LpXCJAgoEuK
cyZfQ==

Automedia 2000, 5285 Kazuko Court, Unit B, Moorpark, CA 93021, USA
Instantly created and delivered by Automedia 2000's Mail Dog
(http://www.maildogmanager.com)