[Tigers] Ron Davis radiators

JHef101 at aol.com JHef101 at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 06:46:14 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/16/2007 12:57:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lwall at wt-inc.com writes:

All,

Since the Fluidyne radiator supply has dried up does anyone have any
experience with the Ron Davis radiator?  Is the size okay?  They
specifically mention two rows of 1" tubing instead of the typical 3 row
design.

Thanks,  Lynn

I installed a Ron Davis radiator in my Tiger about ten years ago, the fit was
perfect and the temp drop was about 25 deg as I recall during Arizona and
Texas summers. I still had to add an electric pusher fan though for any summer
stop and go traffic situations. The Ron Davis radiator is a fine product and Ron
was great to work with, they took the order and built and shipped the
radiator in about 10 days. Hope this helps.

Best,
Jeff Hefner
B9470028