[Tigers] FW: cheap ball joints

William Lau mrlau at charter.net
Tue Jul 17 08:07:12 MDT 2007

They would have to be out of grease to rust, and this is a bit late, rust or
not because it will seize regardless of plating at that point.  I would hope
that anyone could drill the shaft and install castellated nuts as it is
pretty simple.  I would only worry about them if the metal was of an
inferior manufacture.  I also would install castellated nuts on the uppers
or anywhere else that is critical. -- Bill --