[Tigers] round corner doors on a 1A

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 17:18:46 MDT 2007

And here is an even crazier question....would they have ever  modified a
round corner door to fit a square corner car?  I've always  noticed that on the
drivers door of my 1A there is a rounded section  imprinted over the square at
the door corner where it would be rounded on  a Mark 1.  In fact, almost like a
small indentation.  I've check the  inside of the door and there is no sign
of any past damage or repair. The  door is an original red just as the car is.
I thought maybe in the past  the door had been replaced with a modified round
cornered door, but  there  is no sign of any work being done to make the door
square.  It shows a  rounded mark on the outside, but perfectly square on the
inside. I'll  have to check the passenger door and see if the same mark is
there.