[Tigers] round corner doors on a 1A

Mark Olson mark.olson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:22:14 MDT 2007

Mine (B38200081) has a square corner hood, round corner doors and
trunk lid.  If you look close in the trunk, the ribbing pattern in the
floor is the Mk1 vs Mk1A.  I have the Mk1A interior except the the
seats which are Mk1.  I have the transition badge as well.  Also, my
windshield mounts with 2 fasteners vs the normal 4.  I have the black
engine block of the Mk1 vs the blue of the Mk1A.

It might be interesting to try to map how far the supply of each of
the Mk1 parts went into the early Mk1A cars.

Mark