[Tigers] oil filter adapter

Jim Boynton jimboynton at comcast.net
Sun Jul 29 06:30:26 MDT 2007

I did this a couple years ago. It was very easy. But also heard this is a
problem with headers.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/Dealer_Accessories/mp-FilterAdapter2.a
sp

Hey,
     My buddy wants to get out of his leaky remote system for his oil
filter.  He's thinking of the Ford Racing adapter that has been mentioned
here before (??).
Part # M-6880-A50 on their site.  Appears to be the one that pivots to fit.
Is this information correct?  Also, can this unit be mounted as is or is
there something that needs to come off first.
     Finally, he has old Sanderson headers.  Has anyone had experience with
fitment of this piece with Sandersons??  Thanks as always!!
                                                 Chris Hill
Tigers at autox.team.net