[Tigers] New owner, Lots of Questions

Jim Sencindiver jd.sencindiver at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:58:46 MDT 2007

Tim,
Welcome to the crazy world of Tigering!  Congratulations on your acquisition
of an early Tiger.  Your best reference for restoring to the original
condition will be:  The Book Of Norman Vol 1, written by Norm Miller.  Good
luck in finding a copy though; they have been selling on eBay for $600 and
up!
Posing questions to the list on specific items/conditions will get you many
answers, most of them right.  You might also want to check out the
TigersUnited.com web site.  It has archived many, many emails and questions
on Tigers and the archives is searchable.  I'll leave the specifics to the
site editor, Steve Laifman.
Keep on Tigering!
--
Jim Sencindiver