[Tigers] tiger clock

Ross ross_hulse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 18:24:18 MST 2007

Mark,

The price for my conversion on new OEM Clock was $175 in 2002.

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse

Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:46 PM
To: tigers at autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] tiger clock

The time has come to have my clock repaired after about 16 years of  looking

at it not working.  I thought that the inners should be converted  to quartz

movement.
The first quote I got was $375 for the conversion.  Never  thought it would
be that steep.  Maybe I'll skip the quartz conversion and  just settle for a

repair....I'm assuming a cleaning and adjustment.
So, what is the opinion of the group and who have you used for  either a
repair or conversion?
Thanks, Mark L.