[Tigers] Posi rear ends.

steve wick srwick at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:44:48 MDT 2007

The factory rear end in my Tiger is starting to make some noise so I figured
if I was going to rebuild it, I might as well upgrade to a posi carrier.
Am I correct in my belief that it's a Dana 44 rear end with 19 spline axles?
Is there a way to tell if it's an open or posi carrier just by looking at
it. What other vehicles would work as a donor? Of course, any insight or "been
there, done that" would be appreciated. I have experience
with Ford 9"'s but never worked on a Dana.

Steve