[Tigers] Electrical Gremlins

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 07:31:42 MDT 2007

Richard:

Of course, finding a problem like that can be involved, but when you mentioned the fact that the car would not shut off when you turned the key off, that to me points to the ignition switch.  All the power to the car runs through that switch and that could cause everything you've mentioned in your post.  I've had them go out on me as well; they can definitely mess things up.  I used a test light on mine once and was able to determine that when I switched the switch to the "on" position, I was getting intermittent power out of it.  Maybe yours will tell you the same.

Best of luck,
Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX