[Tigers] Need to find a company to pick up car and bring to me

Dan Eiland deiland1 at elp.rr.com
Mon Sep 17 19:01:07 MDT 2007

I'm looking at purchasing a car in the Burbank, CA area and bringing it to
El Paso, TX. This is a 12 hour drive and I suspect the car will make the
drive but I don't know the car well enough to just get in and take it for a
long hall. I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that could transport
a car from CA to TX that won't cost me a ton of money. Also, does anyone
know a company in the Burbank area that could inspect the car for me so I
would know if its condition is what the owner says it is? This is an Italian
car if it makes a difference. Prefer a place that knows Alfa Romeos.

TIA,
Dan Eiland
El Paso, Texas