[Tigers] D. Barkers comments on TAC

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Tue Sep 18 12:10:47 MDT 2007

I, too, would love to have my Tiger TAC'd as I definitely want to protect the breed from the posers.  So far, however, I know of no TAC inspectors in Oklahoma or the surrounding area.  I would even be interested in becoming a TAC inspector myself but it would do me no good as I understand that you need three people to inspect a car and that you are not allowed to inspect your own car (which I can fully understand).  There are relatively few Tiger owners in this part of the country and, because of that, we are at a definite disadvantage when it comes to this service.  Actually, there are only two active Tiger owners in the OKC area, of which I am one!

So, short of loading up the Tiger and taking it to a far off location on one of the coasts, what are we to do in the central part of the US for TAC inspections?

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX