[Tigers] D. Barkers comments on TAC

GRMTim at aol.com GRMTim at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 14:11:14 MDT 2007

Speaking of TAC, I would like to get my car done during the United. I live
ten minutes from Daytona, but have our $2007 Challenge event that weekend. I
could bring the car over on Thursday or give the TAC inspectors a tour of the
Classic Motorsports workshop. Done or not, I was also planning on bringing the
car out to the autocross on Sunday and hang out with everyone.

What is the official procedure on all this? Are TAC inspecters reading this
forum? How long does it take. How and where can it be done at the United?

Naturally, I want to write something about the procudere to promote and
protect all of those with genuine cars.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040