[Tigers] Insurance

Stu Brennan stubrennan at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 13:21:09 MDT 2007

I don't know about the road insurance (My state has screwed up laws on
that compared to the rest of the country).  But be sure you have
adequate coverage for the sea voyage.  A Tiger went swimming in the
English Channel a few years back.  And remember that car carried that
tipped on its side coming from Japan last year?  Don't let this happen
to you!

Stu