[Tigers] convertible top storage

Ross ross_hulse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 24 20:33:24 MDT 2007

Listers,

I did the video and had it on my web site.  When I moved from Oregon to
California I took the site down.

I have a small video 1.5MB with low resolution and large video 40MB with
very high resolution.

Tell me where to post it and I will so everyone can view the movie it is in
.wmv format (Windows Media Video).