[Tigers] TIRE NEEDED

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Mon Dec 1 11:48:45 MST 2008

Hi Jeff,
You could try Coker Tire. New rubber made in period-correct molds. It
looks like they picked up a Vredestein line of radials recently, and
their 155R13 or 165R13 would be pretty close... I don't know if those
were available in the 60's but it wouldn't be far off.
https://store.coker.com/600-13-b.f.goodrich-1-ww.html

Theo