[Tigers] FW: YOUR TIRES ~~ DRIVERS...PLEASE WATCH THIS...VERY IMPORTANT

sralsten at ca.rr.com sralsten at ca.rr.com
Mon Dec 1 17:00:16 MST 2008

My tires are 1998 vintage with lots of tread. The PO said he only drove about 1k miles a year. Looks very possible that was the truth. I've seen this tire date material before and intended to buy a new set after the first of the year anyway.
Until then I'm not going to worry much about leaving some rubber on the road with quick starts.

When I order the new tires I'll mention to the store manager that I am aware of the date codes and won't accept a set already more than a year old.

http://www.aa1car.com/library/tire_expire.htm