[Tigers] Link to SUNI info

sralsten at ca.rr.com sralsten at ca.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 18:17:48 MST 2008

Here is a link to the Alpine forum where some (maybe all) current SUNI info is located that Jerry was probably trying to post.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54

I understand that for some (Andy and Lynn) SUNI is closer than most or all other events but its hardly close even for you. It certainly does a good job of avoiding the majority of Sunbeam owners.

I would love to go I just can't see the 22 hour drive each way plus the week in Rapid City. It becomes a 2 week event from Los Angeles. Maybe I'll just fly and rent a local car. Maybe I'll win the Lotto and can hire someone to go for me. ;^)