[Tigers] Clutch Fork Needed

Tiger Man Tigerman67 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:01:20 MST 2008

I was just curious since this question was asked anyway.

Is the clutch fork for 5 bolt bell housings available as a reproduction
item, or do you have to scrounge for an original?  I have seen the more
common 6 bolt clutch forks, but not sure if I have seen any that could be
used for the tiger that are available new.

Thanks,
Steve