[Tigers] Stainless Steel Braided Replacements For Girling Brake Line?

csx2282 csx2282 at sonic.net
Fri Dec 5 18:09:32 MST 2008

A number of years ago I replaced all of my original 40+ year old Girling flex
brake lines with stainless steel braided lines.  Since these lines came with
female AN fittings on both ends I had to buy special adapters to get them to
interface to hard lines and the calipers.  I also had to replace the standard
fittings on the hard lines with AN fittings and get them re-flared to AN flare
angles.

I know someone who is also interested in switching their 60's vintage Girling
lines to stainless braided, but would prefer lines that were direct
replacements requiring no adapters or hard line reflaring.  Are there
suppliers of such lines?

Thanks,

Roland