[Tigers] Sunvisors Missing

Tod Brown todbrown at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 29 13:28:41 MST 2008

Dave, et al:

The sunvisors were an option as noted by others.  They are listed in the
accessories catalog on TigersUnited at

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/Dealer_Accessories/SunbeamBrochure.pdf

Steve will probably beat me to this bit of info.

I, too, did not know of this catalog when I got my Tiger but I
discovered that JC Whitney used to sell a set of visors that fit.  Not
as nice as the factory ones, or the ones from SS, but I have had those
on my car for a long time.  They came with brackets which bolted right
onto my windshield surround on one side but not on the mirror side.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE