[Tigers] Sunvisors

Tod Brown todbrown at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 30 19:52:16 MST 2008

Rande:

I don't think the Carroll book is correct.  My MkIA is S.N. B382002384 and it did not have sunvisors when I got it brand new in 1966.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE

"According to the Bill Carroll book, sunvisors stopped being included in Tiger
production starting with B382002524.

According to the January 1968 parts catalog, sunvisors were fitted to Alpine
V cars and Tiger starting with the following serial numbers: B395013294 for
Alpine GT, B395011028 for the 'Std' model, and B382002524 for Tigers.

My Tiger 1A (#48) came with them, but I can only vouch for them back to 1972."