[Tigers] Works Tigers 1964-1966

sixtysixtiger at hotmail.com sixtysixtiger at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:45:53 MST 2008

I just received my copy and it looks great. It's a large format book and has
a lot of very nice pictures in it (all B/W), along with all kinds of
technical details and stories about each of the major races and rallies the
works Tigers competed in. It ended up costing me about US$129 including
postage and it took a couple of weeks to get to me here in Oregon. Phillip
Silk very kindly supplied me with the ISBN number and a link to the online
bookstore where he got his (and where I ordered my copy), but I've deleted
his message after ordering. Maybe Phillip is monitoring the list and can
send it out to the group...

-- Arden