[Tigers] Sunbeam period race photos

MWood24020 at aol.com MWood24020 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 18:30:10 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/31/2008 5:23:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
drmayf at mayfco.com writes:

I agree  with you, lol. I zoomed in on the picture and he is definitely
giving him  the middle finger!  Maybe he had to pass on the outside,
coming into  the corner and he was pissed that the tiger did not allow
him to pass on  the inside?

That does make more sense than what I suggested...the Porsche would be  much,
much quicker than the Sunbeam and I could see him in pursuit of the other
Porsche and getting blocked on turn in and being pissed!

Guess I need to have the old eyes examined... :-)

Well, in any case, those are some great pictures!

Mike