[Tigers] more ePay Tigers...fun topic

un-cole-a at juno.com un-cole-a at juno.com
Tue Jul 1 12:00:16 MDT 2008

I think this car could be saved, would take a lot of time and money but it
could be saved.
There not making them anymore so we need to look hard and long before we send
one to the crusher. I may be optimistic here but if somebody just bought this
Tiger and stored it inside that would be a starting point.

I see nothing wrong with using Alpine panels to help restore a Tiger, it's
when it happens the other way around is were I take exception. To put Tiger
parts on an Alpine is still an Alpine.      If you swapped out an Alpine front
end on a Tiger I think that is fine, you could change out a lot of panels on
the Tiger and it still could receive a good TAC.

The thing that struck me is the line about" If the car does not reach my low
reserve, Ill let it sit where it is and rust-in-peace. How many Tigers are
out there just rusting away because someone has the same attitude??

As the Tiger community we all need to step up the effort to try and save as
many Tigers as possible. They are endangered now but for how long?? One day
they will because extinct.