[Tigers] How about a Watts Link

Stephen Waybright gswaybright at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 17:39:10 MDT 2008

If anyone wants more pics of the Griggs setup, I can take some pics while the car is on the lift.

In the mean time, the link below is a shot of the axle and all the Griggs Racing rear suspension linkages for the Tiger coil-over setup (trailing arms, torque arm and Watts link) when it was first being fitted during my car's restoration.

http://people.consolidated.net/gswaybright/images/cars/Tiger/Griggs%20Susp.jpg

BTW - Bruce Griggs will not do these any more since he's keeping plenty busy with the Mustang business... Tiger one-offs are not worth his time any more. (if you want to pay what it would take to get him to fab another set... you should just buy my car instead.  ;)

Stephen Waybright