[Tigers] re-coring

Larry Allbritton larryall at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 30 15:26:03 MDT 2008

Hi Jim
  I had a local radiator shop put together a Modine XL 4 row for my Tiger tanks.  It has performed well over the last 5+ years.  I have a 6 blade trimmed mechanical fan and also a 16inch pusher electric which I use only in stop n go situations occasionally.  The car received a new crate 302 about 4 years ago and I noticed that that new motor runs cooler in general than the old stock 260.

  Larry
  B9472723

  Message: 8