[Tigers] TRW Mounts

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Sat May 3 08:10:45 MDT 2008

If you are replacing your engine mounts, I recommend you use  only the TRW
mounts. The Taiwan or Chinese or whatever do not have the  holes in the
right
place and have about 2/3 the rubber. If you use  them your engine may be
located
to the left or to the right or on an  angle, depending probably on what  dirt
floor factory they were made  in.  When I shopped for the TRW mounts  about
four years ago, they  were hard to find. Hopefully they are still  making
them.
John  Logan

I agree. If you hear of where I might find some I would appreciate  the info.
Mark

favorites at AOL Food.