[Tigers] Trim question

Larry Allbritton larryall at pacbell.net
Mon May 12 09:07:07 MDT 2008

Hi Bill
  I did my doors last year and I was able to get the replacement vinyl covered pressboard for all three doors from Rick @ Sunbeam Specialties.  He also sells replacement plastic pins that hole these in place.  My pins were all faded.
  Before I did the disassembly for paint, etc., I adjusted and aligned the doors so that they would fit and close well and hopefully not scratch at the corners.  Took them apart and cleaned and painted them.  Put them back together with the new panels from Rick and voila. Like new.

  Good luck.

  Message: 1