[Tigers] Filling up steering rack while in car.

Steve Laifman SLaifman at SoCal.rr.com
Mon May 19 14:40:37 MDT 2008

Lynn,

See my previous post.

Yes, _almost_ anyone can do this, but a lift makes it a lot easier.  DO
NOT TIP THE CAR ON  IT'S SIDE ;-)

Opening the side plug makes it easier do drain.

See TIGERSUNITED.com for the full workshop manual.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsm1.asp

Gearbox capacity: 3.25 pints (4 U.S. pints ; 1.8 litres) 2 qts, in
"General Data"

General Data, Capacities.

Steve

___