[Tigers] Ebay - Tiger VIN - B382100395

Gary Crandall maliburevue at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 21:55:25 MDT 2008

Norm,

  Please check out Ebay item #27023981197

  Sure looks like an Alger to me, per the front fender strut supports. The VIN and spec plate look funky, too. I thought the 67s had no spec plate and the VIN plate appears to be missing the chamfered lower left hand corner. And then there's the BS about the battery location. It's also missing the battery hold downs in the trunk and the spare tire is vertical. A restoration to preserve the "original manufacturing welds and geometry"? Oh, please!

  Gary