[Tigers] Another Exhausting Tiger Question

Sjhcobra1 at cs.com Sjhcobra1 at cs.com
Tue May 27 10:32:04 MDT 2008

Mark:

What is your objection to headers?  I have the optional LAT-73 Sanderson headers on two Tigers and the Sunbeam Specialties headers on the third and they have been great. All are ceramic coated, look good and work well. My favorites are the Sandersons because of the integrated exhaust dumps.

If you decide not to use the HiPo manifolds and decide to sell them let me know as I have a 65 K-Code Mustang that the original owner swapped out the exhaust manifolds and I'd like to go back to Stock.

Thanks!
Steve Halbrook