[Tigers] Clutch choice

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 13:21:23 MDT 2008

> One thing to keep an eye on when changing a Tiger clutch is
> the
> compressibility of the disc.
>
> If the disc has too much "wave" in the Marcel, it
> tends to not release
> well.
>
> ...you run out of travel in the hydraulic system.
>
> Compare your old disc to the new one for compressibility.
>
>   DW

   Ok, I will openly admit that Im a natural blonde and therfore prone to moments of not knowing where Im at, or even worse, where I should be, like the Drs. office or wondering what the "wave in the Marcel"is. SO, maybe someone would/could explain what the Marcel is- Im thinking I understand about the ammount of travel available for a stock syestem on a Tiger. Thanks ahead of time. regards, TonytheTiger