[Tigers] New Tiger Steering System

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Thu May 29 12:11:58 MDT 2008

Lynn,
  I saw the setup in Bud William's Tiger.  Bud has a lift and we were all
able to walk under it.  Bud had nothing but great things to say about it.
Mike (the builder) was there as well.  Apparently this is not his main
business so he had limited time to make them and at that time seemed to have
a back list.  From what he said the R&D and build time relate to the cost.

  When I was at the Knott's fabulous Ford show this year there were two
Sunbeams.  One was an Alger.  Sad to say it was so nice I hate using what is
a derogatory term for it.  Anyway, the guy had modified a Volvo 144
crossmember into the car. He claimed it also correct typical Tiger issues
and offered larger front brakes.  I find that ironic because I use to have a
Volvo 544 and when I saw my Tiger crossmember for the first time they looked
nearly identical.
Tom
Checked by AVG.
7:27 AM