[Tigers] draing the hose

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 21:54:49 MDT 2008

Ive been draining the hose since the mid 70s. When I bought my first Harley. You always turned the gas off and then lifted the hose so all the gas went into the tank(s) and didn't drip onto the paint job. I got in the habit I guess and still stop the pump and drain whatever it allows into my car. The bad thing is the new pumps shut off at the handle as opposed to inside the controller. BUT not everywhere. I made a trip to Tx. last spring and was at a station in Arkansas and no matter what, it just kept running out. I finally gave up as it was cold that night and even free gas by the ounce is only worth standing in the cold for a few minutes. TTT
WEll that was last year but at $4 plus a gallon I might look for a jacket!