[Tigers] Brabham's Sunbeam Hype

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:28:26 MST 2008

Brabham offered tunning kits for rootes cars (rapier and alpine) that
involved 4 stages and worked their way up to full dual DCOE kits. There is
the stpries of him suggesting the SBF to rootes and also many ads featuring
him ith both the alpines and later the tiger (jim standing in the ope door
of a tiger and next to his f1 car)

--
Regards

Michael King