[Tigers] Headlight rim

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Nov 7 05:48:49 MST 2008

Bob
	There is never a stupid question when you have doubts about
something, especially when related to Sunbeams.

According to my Alpine parts manual, SI - SIV, only 1 part number is listed
for the headlight rim.

I would assume that this is still true for the Tiger, the Tiger Parts list I
have doesn't include those parts.

I would think that if there were 2 parts that they would be clearly marked L
or R.

Headlight rims are in the Electrical section of the parts manual for anyone
else to check and reply.

Ron Fraser