[Tigers] Alpine help needed in San Diego, CA

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 14 09:35:14 MST 2008

Gang,

One of my readers in San Diego is working on a special - he just wants to look - Anyone out there be able to help....

Thanks,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

From: Fred Puhn <fredpuhn at cox.net>
To: Richard Feibusch <britishcarnetwork at gmail.com>

Dear Rick,

I am working on a car using many early Sunbeam Alpine parts. Do you know of a person in the San Diego, CA area who has a Sunbeam Alpine and might be willing to let me look at it for 5 minutes.

I need to see what the windshield wipers look like from the outside of the body.

Thanks,
                                                                                                           Fred Puhn
<fredpuhn at cox.net>                                                                                                         National City, CA