[Tigers] Hollywood sports cars suspension

motoys2001 at comcast.net motoys2001 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 10:50:36 MST 2008

Michael and Listers,

I am currently the caretaker of 2501, Barry Schonberger's SCCA Solo II Championship Tiger. He fabricated and installed a quad shock set up on this chassis, possibly inspired by the SVO Turbo Mustang rear suspension design.

Along with the Traction Masters under ride traction bars, it behaves like a four link. I feel there is too much bind it the rear suspension as I can lift the rear outside tire in a (spirited) turn.

I have seen a modified three link on a competition Tiger that appears to work nicely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dKzZ3FELY

Respectfully,
Henry V