[Tigers] Correct Maverick Fan?

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Sat Oct 11 17:08:05 MDT 2008

I'm resending this due to the resent list mail issues.

Well..., after nearly 8 years of "Pick A Parting" I think I got myself the
desired Maverick fan.  However, there are some identification issues I have
yet to resolve.  This fan:

1. Came out of a 1970 Maverick, 6 cylinder with factory air.

2. It is 15" across, steel hub with six aluminum blades.

3. The blade pattern is such that 4 blades (opposed) are closer together. Two
blades (opposed) have a greater spacing.

4. The blades are 5-1/8" wide (in to out) and 4-1/8" along the curve.

5. The hub has a 5/8" center hole (no problem, I have a 5/8" water pump).

6. The blades "reach" out beyond the hub (forward) 11/16."

7. The blades all carry the following number CF-C9DE-A.

8. The fan has the word "Front" stamped on the hub.

What I am NOT finding are:

A. The words "Made In Canada."

B. A C9DZ-8600-A number stamped anywhere on the fan.

So, while it seems like this fan measures out to being "THE" Maverick fan
(size, configuration, blade I.D. number) there are a few identifiers that I'd
like to clear up before proclaiming it so.

Thanks, for any input, Tom Witt

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]