[Tigers] LONG SHOT REQUEST

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Oct 15 12:43:29 MDT 2008

Regarding TBON:> Me too...anybody want to just give me one, or possibly sell
me one for about
> 15 bucks, would be greatly appreciated.  ;)

Yikes, to my knowledge there hasn't been one "known" for sale in nearly a
couple of years.  My best recollection was that the last one on Ebay sold
for $1,550 or something close to that.  However, I'm sure there are a number
of owners on the list who would "verbally" enlighten (NOT photo copy to you)
an answer to a question.  Then again, with the economy (not trying to start
a diatribe here) being what it is, you might find a seller.
Tom

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]