[Tigers] "Speaking of S.U.'s - "

A. C. Tynes v8tracker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 15:59:42 MDT 2008

 Steve,

I once took a gamble buying a horribly running TR-3A from a guy who hadn't
had it long and claimed it ran great when he bought it. I found out I was
right when I got it home and found the dash pots on the SU's dry as a bone.
Apparently the Triumph owner had never been told that SU dash pots had to be
kept full of oil.

A.C. Tynes
New Orleans